7. Health Benefits of Living a Caffeine Free
7. Health Benefits of Living a Caffeine Free. Many foods and drinks contain caffeine. Most of them say that consuming foods and drinks that contain caffeine is good for the body. But some say that too much caffeine is not too good for the body either. Keep in mind, whether or not caffeine is good for the body, depending on how much a person consumes it. Of course, if he consumes more than the recommended limit, it might not be good for the body.
The good news is that there are many proven health benefits of drinking coffee,from a faster metabolism to a lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. However, this time FIMELA will discuss the main benefits of reducing the habit of consuming coffee.
Here we will review 7 health benefits of living a caffeine-free life :
1. Good Sleep Quality
The habit of consuming caffeine can affect the qualityof a person’s sleep. Studies show that daily coffee intake can change a person’s sleep cycle. This may cause difficulty sleeping and daytime drowsiness. This can be especially true if you consume less than six hours of caffeine before bedtime. In additionto getting a good night’s rest and undisturbed, those who are caffeine-free will probably have good sleep patterns.
2. More Efficient Nutrient Absorption
If you don’t consume caffeine, your body can absorb some of the nutrients better than those who consume caffeine. The tannins in caffeine may inhibit the absorption of some of the calcium and iron.
3. Healthier Teeth
Coffee and tea can easily turn yellow teeth. This is due to the high levels of tannins found in this drink. Which causes a discolored buildup of tooth enamel.
4. Lowers Blood Pressure
Caffeine has been shown to increase blood pressure levels due to its stimulating effect on the nervous system. Therefore, someone who is free of caffeine tends to have stable blood pressure. High caffeine intake is 3-5 cups per day. It is also associated with a risk of cardio vascular disease.
5. Reduces the Risk of Headaches
Someone who often consumes caffeine is more at risk of experiencing headaches. Sometimes a person feels headaches if he hasn’t consumed coffee, this can make a person addicted to consuming caffeine.
6. Reduces The Risk of Premature Aging
If you are worried about aging, it might be a good benefit to not consume caffeine. Caffeine can interfere with collagen formation in the skin. Because collagen has a direct effect on the skin, body and nails.
7. Hormones Are More Balanced For Women
Especially for women, it will be very beneficial if it is free from caffeine. Caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea and soda can change estrogen levels. Changes in estrogen levels can be very concerning if you have an increased risk of breast cancer, endometriosis and ovarian cancer.
So, those are some of the benefits if someone is free from caffeine. It’s not bad if you consume caffeine, but you should have rules forconsuming caffeine, not too much to maintain your health. READ MORE !!!