9 Quick Shoulder Exercises. this is how
Shoulder Exercises. Having an ideal and athletic body shape is the dream of all men.
To get these results, of course, requires an exercise program that you must run and pay attention to at all times.
Lifestyle, food intake and adequate rest are the basic things that you must run.
Shoulder Muscle Building Program
To build shoulder muscles, it takes regular exercise and hard work.
This shoulder muscle training program is carried out for 4 weeks or even longer for maximum results.
And done regularly and regularly so that the results obtained are perfect.
You do this exercise two sessions per week, between sessions resting your body for 3 to 4 days or depending on the condition of your muscle stretch.
Inverted Shoulder Press
- Put your feet on higher ground
- Place your hands on the floor slightly wider than your shoulders
- The position of the arms must be in a straight position
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lift a pair of dumbbells above your chest
- sleep on your back on a flat bench
- Palms facing down when holding dumbbells
- Tighten your shoulder muscles as hard as you can during this exercise
- Hold the stand with your palms facing your face
- Keep your arms straight and keep your ankles crossed
- Lift your body until your chin is over the support post and then return to the starting position
Sitting Dumbbell External Rotation
- Straighten your elbows, extend them, then swing your arms up and down as far as you can.
- Rest, then return to starting position
- Do this exercise with your left arm
- Then do it using the right arm with a balanced dose
- Keep your elbows straight until your arms form an arc
- Hold the body in an upright position
Read Also : 5 Ways to Treat Gout !
- Lift the barbell firmly
- Hold it up to shoulder height in front of the body
- Standing position with feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent
- Straighten your knees slowly
- With all your strength, push your feet up with your hands lifting the barbell above your head
- Elbow lock
- Straighten your knees and push your hips forward firmly
Reverse Row Bottom Handle
- Perform the movement by pulling the shoulder blades back
- Then continue to use your hands to lift your body towards the support post
- Hold your body stiff to do this movement
- Break, then lower the body slowly back to the starting position
Barbell Overhead Shrug
- Hold the barbell above your head with your wrists pointing forward
- The position of the arms stretched out twice the width of the shoulders
- Lock your elbows and continue to maintain that position
- Lift the top of the shoulder as close to the ear
- Break, then do the reverse movement to return to the starting position.
- When shrugging, hold hands straight
- Position both hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulders
- The body must be in a position to form a straight line from the ankles to the head
- Tighten the stomach
- The position of your body in a rigid state
- Lower the chest position until it is closer to the floor
- Bend your elbows as you lower your body so that your upper arms form a 45 degree angle.
- Breaks when the body is close to the floor
- Return to starting position
- If in this exercise the position of the hips feels no longer strong enough to form a straight position, you better end the set.
Reject Hammer Curl
- Take a pair of dumbbells and lie on your stomach on a bench that has been adjusted to a 45 degree angle.
- Hold dumbbells in a hanging position with palms facing each other
- The position of the arms hanging in front of the body
- Bend your elbows to bring the barbell as close to your shoulders as possible
- Lift then lower the barbell slowly back to the starting position
- Each time you return to the starting position, you must fully straighten your arms