Can Breast Cancer Cure without Removal ?
People who have early-stage breast cancer are at low risk for complications, so sometimes chemotherapy is not needed in certain situations. Early-stage breast cancer, meaning that the cancer has not spread beyond the breast area, such as the lymph nodes and surrounding areas.
If so far we have seen that breast cancer cure can only be done by removal, it is not entirely true. Check out the discussion about the healing process for breast cancer below!
Understand the Breast Lift Process
Breast cancer surgery is a key component of breast cancer treatment that involves surgical removal of the cancer. Surgery can be used independently or in combination with other treatments, such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy, or radiation therapy.
For people with a very high risk of breast cancer, breast cancer surgery may be an option to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer in the future. Breast cancer surgery includes a variety of procedures, such as:
- Surgery to remove the entire breast (mastectomy).
- Surgery to remove part of the breast tissue (lumpectomy).
- Surgery to remove the surrounding lymph nodes.
- Surgery to reconstruct the breast after mastectomy.
Which breast cancer surgery is best for breast cancer depends on the size and stage of the cancer you have. The best possible treatment options are consulted with your doctor.
Can you relapse again?
It turns out that breast cancer cells can recur, aka grow, even after removal. This can happen in a matter of months, it could even be years. There are many explanations for why cancer cells can recur, it could be that during the treatment process cancer cells hide in other areas.
Cancer cells can also sleep, aka inactive, so they are not detected during the removal process. For information, there are several conditions that can cause breast cancer to recur even after removal. These risk factors are:
- Have a large breast cancer tumor.
- Young people 35 years and under tend to experience breast cancer recurrence.
- Existing cancer cells have certain characteristic properties.
- Did not receive the maximum radiation therapy, so that there are areas that are not accidentally exposed to radiation exposure that causes spontaneous growths that trigger cancer back
Healthy Diet for Breast Cancer Survivors
After undergoing treatment and post-treatment, breast cancer survivors must re-evaluate the application of their nutrition and health patterns. A healthy diet is just one of several factors that can affect the immune system, and exercise and stress management are just as important in improving overall health and recovery.
There is no food or dietary supplement that will act as a cure to prevent breast cancer from coming back. According to the National Cancer Institute to prevent breast cancer from coming back, there are several guidelines for a healthy life that need to be followed, namely:
- Increase your intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Reduce fat intake.
- Minimizing intake of pickled and smoked foods.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Alcohol consumption should be stopped forever. Read more !!!